【Notice: RPG Maker Unite Character Graphics Update】
Upon internal discussion, we have decided to update a portion of the default character assets' style and balance.
Version 1.00.01 Change Log
- A part of the character graphics have been changed.
- The issue of failed license authentication has been improved.
- Increased import speed for tile-typed DLC assets.
- Changed default key mapping - Space key and Z key can now function as the OK button. 【Known issue raised on update roadmap】
- Increased game build performance.
- Other minor bugs
- Fixed issue that causes the aspect ratio to collapse on smartphone builds.
- Fixed issue that when BGM is undefined in a map, user cannot save upon winning a battle.
- Fixed issue that causes display glitch when the character set as main hero gets removed from party via event commands.
- Fixed issue with tree map tiles.
- Fixed issue that in the midst of editing a map, changing the map size will cause the loaded Tile Group to revert back.
- Fixed issue when after using event to perform "Enter Name", the name does not change accordingly in event actions.
- Fixed issue that causes skills learnt through traits not reflected.
- Fixed issue that causes error when trying to learn skills through an item.
- Fixed issue that the character may move on its own.
- Fixed issue that the screen may flicker upon ending a battle.
- Fixed issue that when removing battle effects, the one not currently chosen may get removed.
- Fixed issue when using the Event Trigger "Contact from Event" it may causes several events to trigger despite having made contact only once.
- Fixed issue that causes the state cure condition "based on step count" to become dysfunctional. The menu may show as so but the system continues counting and the state never truly cures.
- Fixed many other minor bugs.