Full Patch Notes
Thanks to many of the user feedback, we have made some optimization improvements on RPG Maker Unite.
The improvements could be viewed in detail from below pictures and notes.
Note: Further improvements on optimization are also planned in future updates. For detail, please refer to our roadmap page.
Initialization Time of Finished Game Builds (Counting From Title to Game Start)
The unit of the vertical axis is seconds.
Improvements to the Amount of Time Needed to Start Editing from Test Play Mode
Improvements to the Amount of Time Needed to Initialize RPG Maker Unite
- Added Notification function for latest product news.
- Fixed some of the known performance / optimization issues.
- It is now possible to switch on/off screen refresh when compiling
- Greatly improved initialization speed of built games.
- Greatly reduced starting speed (until RPG Maker Unite controls become responsive) upon project start via process optimization (refresh & data initialization)
- Reduced the time needed for users to start using the editor again upon quitting test play mode.
- Fixed issue that cause BGM to play loudly for no reason upon ending of a battle.
- Fixed issue that causes the digits and MISS message in battle pop-up displays to have a different center of origin.
- Fixed issue that when adding new battle effect getting inserted into somewhere unintended in the list.
- Fixed issue that causes condition branches using State as trigger not functioning properly in battle.
- Fixed issue that causes error to popup when trying to make sample map with no map present.
- Fixed issue that when player holds down the dash button and triggers an event, the player remains in dash mode after the event finishes.
- Fixed issue that during battle, when selecting the last command Item, it will always playback the decide sound effect.
- Fixed issue that when applying effects to some of the basic enemy asset pictures, users can see unintended the rectangular edges.
- Fixed issue when selling some but not all of one item with plural quantity, it may cause the Cancel sound effect to play for no reason.
- Fixed issue when selling items, if there are quantity of weapons / armors that exceed displayable area of the screen, it may cause the cursor to go out of the window.
- Fixed issue that after changing party formation, and a new member joins afterwards, users become unable to change formation anymore.
- Fixed issue that when the even page is switched during game play, the settings made in "autonomous movement" function is no longer reflected.
- Fixed issue that when changing Actor picture after Show Texts, the change is not reflected.
- Fixed issue that causes player to become stuck during auto-battle.
- Fixed issue that when trying to display pictures with the same numbers, it will cause multiple pictures to be displayed simultaneously.
- Fixed issue that causes the control command text "\^" not functioning, when Show Text command contains a long string of texts that need multiple windows to display fully.
- Fixed issue that when an Actor still outside of the party, the processing of Name Entry command becomes strange.
- Fixed issue that in the collision setting screen, collision settings made for rideable vehicles not getting saved properly.
- Fixed issue that after making a save using a save point made by the Quick Event "Save Point", the program may freeze when attempting to load from the save point.
- Fixed issue that when the face icon is not changed at the same time with "Change Actor Picture", the changes made by Change Actor Picture having no effect.