Full Patch Notes
- Changed the generation of projects during new installations from "All Sample Games" to "Basic Assets Only." to reduce import time when creating projects.
- Depending on the specs of the computer, the project will be created in about half the time.
- To play Unite Quest, please see the introduction flow supplement.
- Fixed an issue where tile assignments were not made to tile groups when importing DLC.
- Fixed a bug where the easy-to-create treasure chest would close if the map changed after opening it.
- Fixed an issue where specifying money as the contents of the easy-to-create treasure chest would always use "G" as the currency unit.
- Fixed a bug where states applied to “During Movement” would be removed at the start of battle.
- Fixed a bug where characters could move without waiting after "Event Touch".
- Corrected an issue where status change values were not displayed in the equipment screen.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a common event would change the display name in the "RPG Scene Map" tab.
- Introduction Flow
- Added "Test Play" to the procedures.
- Added "How to Play UniteQuest" as supplementary information.