Full Patch Notes
The whole responses of RPG MAKER UNITE editor have been improved.
The execution time of v1.00.05 compared to v1.00.01 (before improving performance) is now just 30%, reducing 70% in average!
The execution time of each menu is shown below;
【Comparison of total time for each menu item operation between v1.00.01 and v1.00.05】
We have improved the performance by modifying around 300 components.
The performance is planned to be improved continuously.
- Fixed an issue that when the width of the inspector was changed, the selection field of Tile Type on the inspector was forced to be set to "Autotile A".
- Fixed an issue that the Critical Health motion of SV Battler was unintentionally "Damage" one.
- Fixed an error which happened when a certain DLC was imported.
- Fixed an issue that after a node on the Outline window was deleted, an error happened every time the window was re-opened.
- Fixed an error which happened when a chapter which had been added to the Outline window was deleted.
- Fixed an issue that the Starting Level of actors could unintentionally be more than the Max Level.
- Fixed an issue that the value for Characters / Edit Vehicles / Movement Speed was not reflected in the actual movement speed.
- Fixed an issue that vehicles were not animated.
- Fixed an issue that when a trait was added to actors or classes, the previous value was unintentionally added.
- Fixed an issue that when Characters / Actors / Traits / Lock Equipment was set, the Starting Equipment was unintentionally "None".
- FIxed an issue that Z key did not work as OK in the battle test.
- Fixed an issue that when Edit Battles / Enemy Groups / Autoname was clicked, the editor was not reflected immediately.
- Fixed an issue that Edit Battles / Enemy Groups / Side View / Conditions / Turn did not work.
- Fixed an issue that the SEs for Cursor and Cancel were unintentionally the same.
- Fixed an issue after Edit Skills / Custom Skills / Effect on Target / Range was set to "Enemy / Random / 1" and then changed it to "Ally / One / Alive", an error happened.
- The Equipment Type for Armors now excludes "Weapon".
- Fixed an issue that after Edit Equipment/Items / Effect on Target / Range was changed on the editor, the change was not reflected in the playtest.
- Fixed an issue that after all the items for Edit Equipment/Items / Effect on Target / Effect were deleted and then new one was added, it unintentionally changed to different one in the playtest.
- Fixed an issue that TP Gained value for Effect on User of items did not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue that a BGS on Map Settings / Map List / Edit Map / Sound / BGS was not played.
- Fixed an issue that it freezes when an event command "Battle Processing" was executed.
- Fixed an issue that when an event command "Input Number" was newly created, the default value of the Variable was unintentionally 0000.