Full Patch Notes
We have continued to improve the performance of the RPG MAKER UNITE editor since v1.00.05.
This time, performance improvements were made mainly in the area of map editing and outlining.
The specific improvements are as follows
【Comparison of operation time between v1.00.01, v1.00.05 and v1.00.06】
- Fixed an issue when 2 or more auto-tiles C were placed in a column, the upper parts of the tiles got lowered by a certain pixels.
- Fixed an odd behavior of the player followers when the player character walked for several steps.
- Fixed a licensing error.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes SEs were not played by an event with "Parallel" event trigger and "Wait" command.
- Fixed an issue that an event command "Change Vehicle BGM" did not work.
- Fixed an issue that when an enemy was transformed, its scale was always 100%.
- Fixed an issue that when a user copied a tile group and made a change to one, the change was applied to both the original and the copied.
- Fixed an unintentional behavior when a user switched "Select Multiple" for an event branch.
- Fixed an issue that when a user changed the width of the inspector for an event branch, the values of the settings changed unintentionally.
- Fixed an issue that when an actor equipped a two-handed weapon, a shiled originally equipped was lost.
- Fixed an issue that a copy and paste operation for a map sometimes failed.